Love & Hip Hop Hollywood premiered last week but I was losing my morals in Vegas, more on that later. I watched the premiere last night in order to give you some quick thoughts on it before Episode 2. Below are just a few of my brain drops. Continue reading
I missed the latest episode of the Bad Girls Club because our Monday night Reality Show schedule is getting a bit out of hand. I watched Monday’s episode this morning and I figured I give you all my thoughts. Let’s discuss!
- Falen. What is Falen’s role on this show other than bothering me with that tacky hair color? We haven’t heard anything interesting about her life and she hasn’t done anything interesting on the show except for claiming she’s “G’ed up.” Clearly she has redefined G’ed up in the way I redefined a bunch of things in our chat yesterday. If you missed that discussion, catch up on it here: https://triple18.wordpress.com/2012/08/21/definitions-optional/. Falen, you wore an Easter hat to the club, revisit your claim of being G’ed up.
- Andrea. Andrea and I are the same age. When I feel badly about my life I can just watch BGC and remember that being a go-go dancer, using disagreeable weave hair and wearing endless tacky rags from Pretty Girl (Tello’s for my Boston girls) is much worse than looking for an attorney position.
- Julie. I like Julie. Julie has stirred the pot in so many directions and it never comes back to her. Julie is either really clever or everyone else is too stupid to realize what she’s doing. I normally don’t like instigators but I like the way she gets everyone to do what she wants all the time without question.
- Mehgan. Mehgan bores me. Every now and again she says 1 clever line but at this point she’s forgettable. Bye Mehgan.
- Ashley. Is it me or is Ashley’s weave on slim fast? That’s about all I have on her. She’s a bit dizzy but that makes her harmless. Next!
- Christina “Jersey.” Christina is crazier than 5 K. Michelles and I love it! She makes good TV. She got a bottle of Clicquot from a creepy old man and thought she had a Basketball Wives come up. Good for her. I love people who are not high maintenance. That’s right, you’re winning with a bottle that doesn’t even come with sparklers. Good job Jersey. Am I the only one who enjoyed the “German Nazi” rant? There’s nothing like getting drunk and hurling racial insults at your ex. I’ve never done that but it seems fun. Leave some Central American jokes in the comments for me. I may want to go Christina on my ex soon.
- Rima. We know someone is going home next week after the fight between Rima & Christina. I really, sincerely hope it is Rima. Rima is supposedly 22 but she looks washed up and she’s very annoying. Am I the only one unimpressed by Rima’s new found backbone? Really, Rima? You’re really going to get turned up over your $6.99 Walmart foundation? Go home, raise your son. I’m done with you.
I’m looking forward to next because I want to see who is going home. I’m kind of not ready for another replacement but if Rima is leaving, I’m all for it.
What did you think of this week’s episode?
Did I miss anything? Let me know!
School is totally blocking on my ability to watch my favorite reality shows in real time and chat about them with my Facebook friends. Below are the comments I would’ve written on Facebook, had I watched it with all your loveliness in real time. Comment, follow, share, “like” & most of all enjoy!
- Kimbella. Am I the only one tired of her pretending she & Juelz have a regular relationship? How much can Juelz really give you from Rikers? Kimbella needs Dr. Drew because she doesn’t even know what right sounds like. Also can we get her some EFL; not to be confused with ESL. Kimbella needs “English as a First Language” if she doesn’t know the difference between flourish and flower. By hearing her speak I know good and well she can’t help that 9 year old with his homework. I’m gonna need Kimbella to go with Emily to child support court and on the way stop at CVS and get some dye to touch up that ever present root situation. Can we get her a thesaurus app too? She didn’t know what “woman’s intuition” is. Feel free to explain to me how a man can be committed but not all the way. I thought being all the way in was the definition of commitment. But hey, this may be another misunderstandment.
- Chrissy. Please don’t get chubby, you finally got the ring. That means you’re winning. Don’t slip now! Stay strong, resist Mama Jones’s crack infused biscuits. Chrissy, is Jimmy loyal to a wedding date?
- Olivia. I want Olivia to win so it’s hard for me to say anything bad about her. What I can say is, that if the singing thing doesn’t work out, which it probably won’t; she should start a weave line. Her hair is always laid like she wants to be on the A List. Who does she think she is? She’s worth more than $1.5 million, really? Stay tuned because next season she’s gonna be back at home getting notes slipped under her door. I cannot understand that Pretty Girl blouse she was wearing in the confessional either. Feel free to explain.
- Yandy. If there is a season 3 with Yandy, I’m gonna need VH1, Mona or whoever else has the power, to get her some speech therapy. I cannot take anyone with a Donald Duck accent seriously. Once she gets that together, I might consider looking into her “jury” line. I’m just kidding, we know those stones ain’t real. Let’s move on.
- Mama Jones. Can we have a new rule that once you’re a Grandma you cannot start a rap career? Who’s doing the thinking at Club Shadow? Why would they book her? She must have Frankie’s manager. If she gets a spin off I’m killing myself. Did y’all peep how the dolphin was the only one who understood Mama Jones at the dolphin cove? My head almost exploded when she said was going to look for the “naked” beach. After seeing her boyish frame in that massage towel, I really hope for the sake of everything that’s good and holy Mama Jones did not expose further herself.
- Ms. Mona. I’d love for Ms. Mona to get a spin off where she reads each and every outta focus bitch for an entire episode.
- Emily. My good girlfriends from the Skorpion Show said it best. If Jay-Z can claim Beyonce, Fabolous could claim Emily if he wanted to. We just saw him plastered across the blogs with Adrienne used to be in 3LW Baillon for the reopening for 40/40. Emily, get a child support order and move on. The chances of Loso being faithful are about as high as Kimbella becoming valedictorian. P.S. Em, watch out for Winter. She’s definitely sampled the Coco Loso.
Thankfully Bratz Doll, Teairra Mari was nowhere to be seen. I have an idea, T. Mari should start a beef with FunkFlex so she can get some airtime. They better not bring her back next season. One out of work singer (Olivia) is more than enough.
I hate to type this but Somaya is actually the winner this season. She got a man to invest $500K in her joke of a music career. That situation let me know that I’m doing something wrong because half of that would get Sallie Mae up off my back and leave me with some change. Somaya, girl put me on!
Did I miss anything? Lemme know!