I know it’s been awhile but let’s get back into it! Sunday was the Season Finale of the 5th Season of the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Let’s begin with my questions.
- What ever happened to Phaedra being an attorney? We’ve heard about stun guns, big buns and all other kinds of messiness but not a word about her actual profession.
- Why was the whole finale centered around Kenya’s party? It was interesting for about 1 minute when Kenya called security on Porsha and Peter staged a walked out but I just didn’t find it interesting.
- Am I the only one who does NOT miss Kim?
Now we know. . .
Now we that in Atlanta, you can get a step & repeat for anything, see Kenya’s party. We also know that Phaedra’s thirst for “donk” compliments is real. As Porsha’s “malice content” comment showed, we know her vocabulary is as limited as her marriage. Finally, we know that Nene’s new life as a result of her role on the New Normal has revived her role on the show. Her confessionals have been all the way on point and not to mention hilarious this season.
While I kind of hated this finale, I cannot wait for the reunion. There are so many things we need to have resolved. Here’s my list of things I want addressed by Andy Cohen.
- Will Nene return for another season?
- Is Nene really going to have an elobarate wedding to Grandpa Gregg?
- Did Kenya really hire Walter to play her boyfriend?
- Does Porsha regret being a well dressed doormat only to find out her husband was divorcing her via TMZ?
- Does Phaedra really believe she’s qualified to give workout tips? In the words of Diddy I think she’s “1 cheeseburger away”
- Now that Peter & Cynthia don’t have a storyline will they return?
Did you watch? Do you have any thoughts? Comment below and let me know!