No one told me The Houstons was on yesterday. That fact tells me y’all are done with the Houstons. I’m done with them too. Let’s discuss why!
- Krissy: I’m not gonna go too hard on Krissy because it’s clear she needs help. I don’t know what kinda weed or pills Krissy is on but it’s clear she’s not with us. I think it’s just a matter of time before we see Krissy on “Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew.” I just want Krissy to get her head and wig in order.
- Nick: I have so many questions about Nick. Here are just a few. Where is his real family? Why is he getting brother/sister tattoos with the girl he calls his fiancee? When is he coming out the closet?
- Raya: It’s clear from Raya’s interviews that she wants a spin off and I’m not here for it.
- Pat: I think Pat means well but she’s not dealing with reality. Krissy isn’t checking for her. My main wishes for Aunt Pat are that she use Dr. Miracle’s Temple & Nape grease, get a new makeup artist and stops all the fronting.
- Uncle Ray & Uncle Gary: Both the uncles give me “I used to smoke crack but now I just drink.”
- Sissy: Ms. Sissy Houston gives me life. I love the fact she knows how to text. She gives me ol’ school Black grandmother which resonates with me because I have an ol’ school Black grandmother.
I like a messy show just like the rest of you but The Houstons are a little bit too broken for the show to be a guilty pleasure. Overall, I think The Houstons need to reevaluate because this show is not going to cut it.
What do you think about The Houstons? Comment below and let me know!