- Kenya: I’m gonna go out on a limb and say Kenya isn’t from this earth. Who doesn’t know that Miami is known for nightlife? I could go on about Kenya but that crazy eye scares me. Let’s not discuss her any further until she gets a new wig.
- Keisha: I’m pretty sure that genealogy lesson was a long way of telling us she’s nearly inbred. Can we retire her story line about being biracial? I’ve heard this story too many times and I’m over it. Now that she’s on the cast, can she please speak with one of the other Black women about the appropriate hair products to lay down those Black edges of her’s? I also don’t feel bad about her getting bullied by the other women. Didn’t she watch the old seasons of BBW? She’s going to be this season’s Meeka if she doesn’t understand that Tami is always a few beers and a Newport away from turning shit out.
- Suzi: Why is Suzi still on this show? Every episode her intelligence seems to decrease while her speech impediment gets worse. Suzi is that girl in high school who is so thirsty to be in with the in crowd that she’ll slap her grandmother and I’m not for it. Suzi’s memory is really short. How is she cracking on Tami about foodstamps when last season was the first time she realized being a baller’s baby mama isn’t something you can actually print on a resume? She either needs to get into a fist fight that’s actually entertaining or leave the cast. Anything else will not hold my interest.
- Royce: I like Royce but I really need her to stop shopping at Young World.
- Jen: I thought we spoke about those 1996 looking colored contacts weeks ago. Maybe her publicist didn’t give her the message. Did y’all catch that word she tried to use. . .”metamorph?” I guess that’s from the same dictionary as “misunderstanment”
- Evelyn: Ev, keep your eye on the prize. I’m pretty sure Ochocinco doesn’t want it with the Cash Money Crew. He may bench you if he noticed the way your eyes were glistening looking at Baby the way I did. I really think her speech was heartfelt she just didn’t keep it 100. She really wanted to say “thank you for putting me on. I never imagined I could make being a loud mouth, groupie/bully a career.”
- Shaunie: I don’t want Shaunie on camera. It’s not that I don’t want to hear from her but I’d prefer her behind the camera and being the Godmother like Ms. Mona from Love & Hip Hop. I can’t say that I blame her though because some people like to see their money working for them. Sidenote: who was that man with Shaunie? Was that her Sugar Baby?
- Tami: I love Tami. It’s mostly because I have an affinity for most things hoodrat. I was hoping she was gonna give Suzi a swift kick over that foodstamp comment but she let me down. Oh well, there’s always next week.
That altercation was too much. After giving her “you helped me come up speech” Evelyn turned out Mr. Chow’s in front of all those White folks. She has to stop. She’s on TV; not Fordham Road. Out of all this, I think I’m Team Jen. I used to be Team Ev all the way because you always need a friend who cleans up nicely but can still whoop ass just in case a hoe gets out of line but she’s taken it overboard. There’s no need to turn out everywhere you go. I’m looking forward to next week because it’s sure to be filled with more things hoodrat.
Is there anything I forgot? Please let me know.
P.S. Do you like this randomness? Follow on Twitter @RantRaveRandom.