- Dear Jim Jones, why were you sitting that way? Did y’all know Jim Jones was an invertebrate. . .I didn’t.
- Emily. Emily, no one believes you weren’t indulging in the Coco Loso while y’all were living together. Where is Fab “claiming” Emily? Just because people know you’re the mother of Prince Joso now, doesn’t mean he’s claiming you.
- Kimbella. Can we admit that Kimbella isn’t pregnant? Wouldn’t she have been showing during this fake ass reunion? After seeing Kimbella in action, I think we can all agree that Santana refusing to appear with her was a great idea. Kimbella wouldn’t know intelligence if it smacked her in those offensive ass roots.
- Chrissy. Chrissy’s new haircut is working! Chrissy definitely read Yandy in that green screen interview. Is it weird that I kinda agree with Chrissy? Her big, jealous, fiery, smack a hoe personality is what had us tuning in every week and Yandy should admit that. Their dynamic is what made us want to know about Yandy Duck.
- Yandy. Yandy clearly smashed Jimmy. She needs more people to convince me and the world otherwise. The interview was indoors. What was the purpose of that Yeti looking coat? I’m done with Yandy, her “jury” line, her feelings and I’m especially done with her speech impediment. I’m sure she’s a nice person but I’m over her! Next.
- Mama Jones. How come I keep picturing a box of fans that Mama Jones attempts to match to her mismatched outfits. Once your hotflashes are so frequent you have to carry a fan constantly, you can’t rap, Tweet or look for “naked” beaches. Stay tuned for Mama Jones on next season’s Celebrity Rehab. You read it here first.
- Olivia. We already discussed the fact that Olivia’s weave has a bigger future than her music career. How does anyone make you look pathetic? We’ve seen far too much of Olivia holding herself back for me or anyone with more sense than Kimbella to have any sympathy. If there is a Season 3 I’m predicting that Olivia’s ass will be the first to get whooped since she tried to find her voice by saying Chrissy was wrong. Do you think Olivia is going to mess up this new record deal? If she does, she better take my advice and contact Tami Roman about that weave line.
- Somaya. I kinda miss Somaya’s basic ass but there are only so many stories that you can tell about a giant West Coast, wanna-be musician with a short temper and even shorter vocabulary. What was her hair doing? Feel free to explain it to me. She needs to ask Olivia to put her on with the poppin’ hair game. Good for Ms. Mona for letting Somaya know her tequila and shoe line isn’t interesting. For someone who claims they aren’t mad about being written out, Sasquatch seemed mad to me.
- Erica. Did Erica get those boobs on lay a way or something? I’m tired of hearing about them. How was the show edited to make her look bad? She was acting a whole entire fool. “If I let anybody down,” Bye Girl. Go apologize to your child for the fact s/he has been sent here with your dizzy ass as their mother. Ms. Mona is good. I wouldn’t coddle her. She did do things wrong. All the way wrong. They better not bring her back next season because the only thing more tired than her inflated tits is the fact she thinks anyone believes she’s anything near decent, good or legitimate.
- Ms. Mona. After seeing this, it is clear Ms. Mona is the pimp and the whole cast is her gang of hoes. She must have been trained Shaunie O’Neal.
I kind of wanted them to bring Bratz Doll Tiarra Mari for a sit down. I’d love to know what she thinks about looking more thirsty and unemployed than Olivia. All in all, Ms. Mona needs to get better drafters for the show’s contracts. The reunion should have been a requirement. I don’t care who refused to sit with whom.
Will you be watching the ATL cast? We need more information on them.
Did I miss anything? Let me know. Till next time, Lovers!