Many people have requested a vanity tour so here it is! The picture above is a view of my vanity that sits in my Beauty Room.
I keep my primers in the first drawer.
I keep lipsticks, large blushes, eye shadow palettes, and loose powders in the drawer
In the second drawer I keep eye primers & bases and brow products
Most of my single eyeshadows are from MAC and Sephora
I keep mascaras and cream/gel liners together. Tip: Buy minis of mascaras that you want to test before spending $20+ on full sizes
Here’s my foundation collection except for the Lancome which is stays on my vanity for daily use
I keep my concealers and contouring products together
Let me see you blush!
There is a such thing as being too bronze but no such thing as owning too much bronzer
Clear & sheer lip glosses (and a few lip crayons)
6 years ago I owned 0 lipsticks
Lipsticks organized by color and brand (OCD much)
My miscellaneous drawer
Eye pencils & lip pencils
Find (some of) my items here:
- Malm dressing table: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10203610/
- Chair: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20115038/
- Acrylic Storage system: http://www.containerstore.com/shop/summerSale/bathLaundry?productId=10036225&N=90016
- Lipstick holder: http://www.containerstore.com/shop/bath/cosmeticsOrganizers?productId=10030982
- Nail polish holder: http://www.containerstore.com/shop/bath/cosmeticsOrganizers?productId=10034471&N=205
- Garbage can (similar): http://www.containerstore.com/shop/trashRecycling/wastebaskets?productId=10007312&green=882BF211-EA8C-5D54-AC2B-E634380926A4
- Brush holder (pen cup): http://www.containerstore.com/shop/office/desktopCollections/edisonCollection?productId=10037476&N=90008
- Eye/lip pencil holder (pen cup): http://www.containerstore.com/shop/office/desktopCollections/blackNestCollection?productId=10035077&N=81597
- DIY Muji: http://www.sophistikat.ie/clear-acryilic-makeup-organisation-when-youre-not-near-a-muji-aka-stash-pr0n/
- Cosmetic mirror: http://www.target.com/p/conair-oval-chrome-double-sided-mirror/-/A-663001#prodSlot=medium_1_52&term=cosmetic+mirror
- Wall mirror (similar): http://www.target.com/p/threshold-starburst-mirror/-/A-14137991#prodSlot=medium_1_13&term=mirror
- 3 Drawer storage (similar): http://www.amazon.com/InterDesign-Drawer-Storage-Organizer-Clear/dp/B004KKXA58/ref=pd_sim_201_6?ie=UTF8&refRID=13DXWMN7SK5WJ9CAJ6AA
How do you store and organize your makeup? Comment below and let me know!
One thought on “Makeup Collection & Storage”
1st of all Cindy Lou Manizer is THE BOMB! I don’t remember life before it! I’m FINALLY getting around to my DIY vanity this weekend. I’ll keep you posted when its done!